The advantages in this construction when compared to wooden frame and normal cladding construction.
- Improved thermal insulating properties ensures the cabin stays cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Minimising usage of air-conditioning and heating.
- The cabins composite material cannot absorb water and replaces the traditional meranti timber construction, backed by a lifetime rot free structural guarantee.
Bonded samples are put through accelerated environment testing before going into production. Samples withstand the three different environments tests which include heat, humidity and salt spray with no signs of delamination, bubbling or weak points.
- 70 degrees C for a period of 7 Days (168 hrs.)
- 1 degrees C with 75% humidity for a further 7 days (168 hrs.)
- Salt spray machine for a further 5 Days (140 hrs.)
The findings conclude: Very high bond strength is obtained.
- Weather proof, Water repellent Closed-cell structure means moisture ingress is prevented and dimensional stability assured
- Outstanding thermal insulating properties improves energy-efficiency.
- Low weight, Extremely light
- Outstanding compressive and tensile strength,
- Pressure resistant
- Dimensional Stability beyond 70 degrees C and 90% humidity
- Will not rot, (200 year rot free guarantee)