AL-KO ESC is a vital safety feature designed to give you the best possible response in an emergency avoidance manoeuvre situation such as having to swerve suddenly to avoid a car or animal on the road ahead. It does more than just reduce sway. Unlike anything else it is a serious technology for critical towing situations.
AL-KO ESC gives you the confidence that allows you to drive knowing that you have unparalleled levels of safety during your journey, a more stable and balanced drive and assured manoeuvrability in a range of driving conditions. And this is all backed up by the latest industry technology.
It may sound dramatic, but it’s no understatement to say that AL-KO ESC could save your life – even if it’s only called upon once in your ownership of a caravan.
Without AL-KO ESC, your towed vehicle is not as safe as it could be.
AL-KO ESC, a sophisticated brake actuation system that is cost effective, reliable and will revolutionise the Australian caravan and towed vehicle industry.
* An additional charge of $850 for brake mods will occur if your caravan already has Simplicity Suspension fitted.
- Approved Suspensions
- AL-KO Independent Rubber Suspension (IRS)
- AL-KO beam axle & leaf springs
- Jayco J-TECH Suspension
- Control Rider (Heavy Duty)
- Control Rider (Light Duty)
- Coromal Knee Suspension
- Roadrunner Coil Suspension
- Vista RV – MS Series Independent Suspension
- Withers Sugar Glider Suspension